This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Quick access to main screen?

I picked up a 765T today and I'm wondering if there is a quick way to get back to the main screen? If I'm several screens deep looking for a POI or address it seems that I have to hit the BACK button many times to get to the main screen.

Comments

• Boyd 1985 Points
    Press and hold the BACK button, you should return to the main menu. Now if there were only a way to return directly to the MAP, then I'd be a lot happier :)
  • Thanks! Holding down the Back button may not be perfect but at least it gets me back to the main screen much faster.
  • Now if there were only a way to return directly to the MAP, then I'd be a lot happier :)
    That would be simple to do, make too much sense, and add valuable function to the unit...instead Garmin gives us 3D buildings and Carbon Footprint estimates! :roll:
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    How true. I do miss the PAGE and QUIT buttons from the old StreetPilot series and handhelds.