This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Iway 250c maps question... [Lowrance]

dwains 0 Points
I am considering purchase of a Iway 250c for an upcoming trip to France and Germany. The online information I have seen about this uint says it comes with preloaded maps of the US and Canada or Western Europe. What does that mean? Does anyone know for certain if I could use this unit in Europe, and when I get back home use the unit in the US? Would there be anything I would need to purchase separately to make this happen? Could I load European maps on a separate SD card, and then switch back the US card on my return.

Its really hard to get answers to specific questions like this.....

I have asked Lowrance the same question, but I am not sure if I will get answer back in time - we leave on Thursday.

I am a current owner of a Garmin GPS V, so I feel like a bit of veteran in some ways, but I am new to this forum.

Thanks for any help....

Dwain

Comments

• Tim 1467 Points
    The iWay 250c comes with maps for the USA & Canada or Western Europe-- not both. For a model with maps of North America and Europe pre-installed check out the Nuvi 270 from Garmin.