This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

HP IPAQ 310 new content manager? [HP]

leon2005 0 Points
There's a content manager dated 4 Apr 2009 posted on the HP download site. However the version says it's only 1.00. Is this new? Has anyone tried it? I thought HP has stopped work on this PND.

Comments

• patruns 10 Points
    There's a content manager dated 4 Apr 2009 posted on the HP download site. However the version says it's only 1.00. Is this new? Has anyone tried it? I thought HP has stopped work on this PND.
    As far as I am aware, there is no new update. The site has been up and down and might account for the new date.
  • johnb 0 Points
    I downloaded it and tried to install but it said it was the same version I already had installed. It says it is 1.2.1015.0 - which is the same as the version last year. However it isn't the same size so it looks as though it has been rebuilt.
    Probably only there for support purposes because it can no longer be downloaded from www.ipaq.com (since that web site no longer exists).