Micro SD card

navman7 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
Just bought the Navigon 7200T about two weeks ago and haven't had it out on any trips yet. Been practising around town. So far no major problems, it seams to be working fine. There's a lot on it to learn.

My question is, my micro SD card is close to being full (2GB) I've noticed that all of the 4GB cards that I looked at are SDHC and mine isn't. Mine is just a Micro SD. Does anyone know for sure if an SDHC card will work in the Navigon 7200T GPS?

Comments

• Tim 1276 Points
    I'm moving this out of the tips & tricks forum since it is not one.
  • Spyder63 216 Points
    Does anyone know for sure if an SDHC card will work in the Navigon 7200T GPS?

YES - SDHC card will work. I have one in my 7200T.
  • navman7 0 Points
    Sorry about that Tim. I'm new on this site and it wont happen again. Thanks
  • navman7 0 Points
    Thanks spyder63 for the info. So now if I run out of space on my 2GB card I wont have to worry about using the 4GB SDHC card. Thanks again.
  • Tim 1276 Points
    Sorry about that Tim. I'm new on this site and it wont happen again. Thanks
    No worries, glad to have you here!
  • opticagent 0 Points
    Hi, I am trying to use a new 8GB MicroSD HC card on the Navigon 7200T which I just got today. When I put in the new card I can not get the system to start up, keeps making me reboot. The only way it will work is with the standard 2GB SD card that came with it. When I try updating the software when the new card is in using FRESH it will not let me.
    How does one go about using a new SD card?

Thanks,
    Shawn