This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Comments

• gatorguy 326 Points
    That may change. There are some questions about Navigon and North America that will probably be answered in the next few days.
  • serpa4 0 Points
    If they can keep the fresh map updates as promised, may jump on it even if they are cutting back. Unless you all know of another GPS unit with a 4.3 screen, and all the bells and whistles the 7300T has, let me know. I want the customizable routes and detours etc. I'm glad they "might" be selling the 7300T to the US. As much as I complain, its is a feature rich GPS for a good price.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Currently the Navigon 7200T is $199.99 on Amazon. IF they (Navigon) offer an update to 7300 status for anything less than $200 then that makes this model a good bargain (at this moment in time). It will be interesting to watch prices on old and new models on all Navigon products as developments unfold with US marketing. :?::?:
  • caryrae 92 Points
    Amazon also had the 4300t and the 3300 for pre-order last month saying it would be released on April 25th but since the 25th it just says "Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available". I am sure they didn't sell out of the units with pre-orders. So maybe they aren't being releashed like the other post said "No spring product releases".