This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

7200T car power cord HELP

erazor55 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
Is there something I need to do to get my 7200T to operate from the car charger? As soon as I plug it in, it power cycles and comes up with the USB to Computer logo and that's all.

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    If you are using the power cable that was in the box - assuming you bought a new one - it should work as you expect. If you are using a power cord from a different gps then the pin configuration may not be compatible.

If it is a genuine Navigon power cable it may be defective.

Connecting a USB cable to your PC with mini-usb connector on the other end to the gps gets the results you are seeing. (But you already knew that..)

You can always push the Reset button on the bottom of the gps - near the power light and see if that fixes it. Just a shot in the dark. :?
  • Ronald 0 Points
    I had the same problem when my 7200T was new. They sent me 2 new power cords before I got one to work. Also they sent a new 7200T but it was the cord. Was real pleased with support. Guess it won't matter now since they are doing away with operations here in the US.