This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

When is the next Fresh maps out due

MTurbo 91 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
I was wondering when the next release of fresh maps will or should be released?

Wonder if Navigon will release the map updates on schedule still since they pulling out of North America.

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    Sometime after April 1st or whenever Hell freezes over, whichever comes first. :wink:

Time will tell.
  • caryrae 92 Points
    Is there a schedule for map updates? They do say people get up to 12 updates over 3 years. So couldn't that mean they could have one update one year then the next year have 6 updates. To me when they say up to 12 that could mean anywhere from 1 to 12 updates in 3 years.
  • zekec 0 Points
    This is from the Navigon Support website:

When in general can I expect to be notified that a new release is available? What’s the schedule for releasing NAVIGON FreshMap updates going forward?

NAVIGON FreshMaps generally will be made available first month of any given quarter, i.e. January, April, July, October. Registered users will be notified by email when a new map update is available.

Personal comment:
    In the past this meant the end of January etc, and as such I expected some action arounf May 1... not seen it yet though.