This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Magellan Content Manager Released

Tim 1480 Points
edited July 2014 in Magellan Vehicle Forum
Magellan Content Manager has been released that provides an application to fetch and install application updates as well as transfer KML/KMZ routes to the (2) compatible devices.

Comments

• Help. I'm new to this and don't know how to post a question. I just purchased a Magellan Maestro 4250 and don't know whether it is charging or how to get to the main menu. Plugged it in, turned it on, have a blue screen that says Magellan and a bar at bottom but nothing is happening. What do i do? Thanks.
  • Is your unit new or used? In either case, let it charge for a couple of hours and then turn it back on, and see if you get past the blue screen with the bar on the bottom, if all goes well, your bar will show a "loading process", a light color that travels the full length of the bar. I forget it the "loading bar' is white or yetlow, but it`ll be one of those.......
  • Magellan Content Manager has been released that provides an application to fetch and install application updates as well as transfer KML/KMZ routes to the (2) compatible devices.
    When will we be able to transfer KML/KMZ routes to the 4700? Or do I have to go get a TomTom?
  • Just got an updated content manager from version 1.95 to version 1.98. But I can find nothing about what this update does. Apparently still not able to map a route on PC and transfer to my 4700.