This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

2 years of FreshMaps, $39.99...buy while you can!!!

WizeGuyDezignz 5 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
On Amazon today a 2 year FreshMaps popped up for $39.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R60N4O/ref=ox_ya_oh_product 

It is through Amazon but sold through Tiger Direct. I checked Tiger Directs website and it is on there.

I purchased one! It is worded weird however, will this work on my new 7200T that I just got? There were only 5 left on Amazon when I purchased it, so I figured I wanted to purchase it even if it's the wrong one. If it's wrong I will return it. What do you guys think?

Comments

• davelac 91 Points
    Thanks for the tip - I just ordered one too. For the 43 bucks, what the hell. At least I can get the most recent maps still available up to now for the 7200 when it arrives this week.
  • Nice Find at a great price.

It will work with any Navigon device.

This is still showing as available on TigerDirect's website.
  • Deluxe247 0 Points
    edited June 2009
    I actually JUST did the same thing as you. I quickly bought the Freshmaps off Amazon for 2 years while I still could! (I could no longer find a 3 yr ANYWHERE! There were only 2 on Ebay and they were both Bids, not Buy it now)

Anyways, I just figured if it did not work, I would just return, or sell on Ebay for more once they become completely sold out everywhere...BUT, I looked through the Navigon FAQ and this is what it says...

----------

Is NAVIGON FreshMaps compatible with my device?

FreshMaps is compatible with 8100T, 7200T, 7100, 5100, 5100 max 2100/2120, 2100/2120 max, 2200T, 2090S, 2000S devices.

----------

So YES! It is compatible :P :D

I just purchased my 7200T last night off J&R for 200 bucks and i cant wait for it to come in! I just REALLY hope they will allow us to upgrade to the 3D maps feature!
  • Sold out!!! I figured they would go fast. Congrats to whoever was able to snag one!

And BTW, I just received my 7200T today from Amazon, and I just wanted to say that it's an AMAZING GPS!!! I am so surprised that there are a bunch of negative reviews about it.

I live in San Diego and it worked like a charm today. It found and showed a bunch of POI's on the map, bluetooth works great with my HTC Touch (I could hear people clearly and they said the same about me) and is just great overall. I am completely satisfied after a day of use.
  • papa 0 Points
    ...I just received my 7200T today from Amazon, and I just wanted to say that it's an AMAZING GPS!!! I am so surprised that there are a bunch of negative reviews about it.
    I second that!
    :D
  • Deluxe247 0 Points
    ...I just received my 7200T today from Amazon, and I just wanted to say that it's an AMAZING GPS!!! I am so surprised that there are a bunch of negative reviews about it.

I second that!
    :D
    I 3rd! :P

(Even though I have not even gotten it in the mail yet haha!)
  • Deluxe247 0 Points
    Sold out!!! I figured they would go fast. Congrats to whoever was able to snag one!

And BTW, I just received my 7200T today from Amazon, and I just wanted to say that it's an AMAZING GPS!!! I am so surprised that there are a bunch of negative reviews about it.

I live in San Diego and it worked like a charm today. It found and showed a bunch of POI's on the map, bluetooth works great with my HTC Touch (I could hear people clearly and they said the same about me) and is just great overall. I am completely satisfied after a day of use.
    Wow! I cant believe they are all sold already! I purchased mine just last night :o

You still have a chance to buy the Freshmaps here!

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=Navigon+Freshmaps&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Hope you are able to find one :wink:
  • Deluxe, I was able to buy one. After I bought mine I started this thread to spread the wealth with everyone else. I can't wait to get it and update my maps!
  • Deluxe247 0 Points
    Deluxe, I was able to buy one. After I bought mine I started this thread to spread the wealth with everyone else. I can't wait to get it and update my maps!
    Ahhhh haha lol. I forgot you were the author of the thread :P

Well, I'm in the same boat as you. Both GPS and Freshmaps should come in the mail on Friday :D

Can't wait to start playing with it! :D

Now if I can just figure out how to get 3d terrain maps... :roll:
  • aaronwt 0 Points
    Crap. It figures these would show up at half the price I paid at BestBuy online 2 weeks ago.
  • cbabbman 0 Points
    got mine yesterday...
  • gatorguy 325 Points
    No problems activating the map subscription?
  • cbabbman 0 Points
    haven activated them yet. Just bought an 8100 and I was going to use it for that when it arrives.

Although I've seen somewhere that the 8100 comes with freshmaps... If so, then I'll activate the card I bought for my 7200T

• Although I've seen somewhere that the 8100 comes with freshmaps... If so, then I'll activate the card I bought for my 7200T
    I suspect what this means is the uniyt comes with their map product named Fresh Maps (ie., the latest available when the devic ewas manufactured).

But you do not get a Fresh Maps subscription for updates, unless it specifically says so.