This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Delphi Grundig NAV 100 its been the best so far...

Hello all, just joined up this group because I use sat nav every day.. I would be out of work without one!!

I am a long term tomtom user but now found something better!! because of my job I do 1000's of miles each month, so I use my sat navs more than the ordinary person. I was in Germany this summer and one of my colleagues recomended this thing, my tomtom was so frustrating during that particular trip so I bought a Grundig Nav 100 initially just to use in Germany but I was just won over by this little thing. so easy to use, never took me to the wrong place and the battery just lasts for ever..

Anyway, I am now just using the Nav100, its so addictive:) its a shame you can get this system in the UK. before this I was regularly using tomtom one xl and GO 910, GO 720 and a Garmin nuvi 200. By the way I’m not loaded or anything, these are all provided by the company I work for….

Comments

• I agree with you, not only it is better than tomtom its better than anything currently on the market. I heard they have used the same technology used in the German army's navigation systems, that's why it has a 100% accuracy rate and its lighting fast. I still think they should bring the price down, I have seen it selling for up to 650 EUR on some websites!!! still seems to be very popular all over Europe. UK is always behind the rest of Europe, so I guess no one will even look for the NAV100 until it’s advertised everywhere.

I've had mine for a little while now and it has been excellent. Couple unique things that I like about it is the Active sync with outlook express in Microsoft, it is so useful. The other is the fact that you can plan all your journeys without a satellite signal, that is just amazing.