This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Navigon 7200t Owner's Thread

2»

Comments

• Update: I returned my Garmin nuvi 3790t. It was just too overpriced for what it offered, especially considering that there are virtually no junction views, except for a few big cities, like L.A.

I'm waiting for it to drop to around $350, that's when I believe I might be able to justify it. Meanwhile, my Navigon 7200t soldiers on. I need to fully charge it each night and run it only on battery and it's fine. Now that's what I call high maintenance. :mrgreen:
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Update: I returned my Garmin nuvi 3790t. It was just too overpriced for what it offered, especially considering that there are virtually no junction views, except for a few big cities, like L.A.

Interesting saga and ending. Somebody suggested you had a Moto 765t, but apparently not? It is an interesting PND and I'm a little surprised you have not tried one. The 3790 was on my radar, but between my Moto and old nuvi 680 (I run both) it works out pretty well.