This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Need Help With A Navigon 7100

Lost! 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
Well i bought a navigon 7100 from craigslist about 2 weeks ago and the guy said it only needed a memory card.. so i turned it on and it worked perfect. so i get home jump on my computer and get a memory card from ebay with maps and everything installed. when i get the memory card i pop it in and nothing happens so i download fresh maps and it says something like it doesn't support this device. I don't know what else to do can anyone help? i contacted navigon and waited for a reply but never got one.

Comments

• You can try to download ZIP file from Navigon website -> for 'Other OS', unzip it, and manually install the software. I hope it will work for you.
  • Did you download Navigon Fresh from North American site? If you downloaded Navigon Fresh from their global site or the wrong region it will be the European version of Navigon Fresh. Go to the North American site and redownload again and it should recognize your verision.
  • I did what you said and it still doesnt recognize it. i think im just going to have to take it in to a shop to get it fixed.
    thanks for the help though.
    if any one else has any suggestions feel free to post them