This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

7200/8100T Power Cord and 8100T Mount

ThunderLizard 91 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
Since my 8100T bit the dust (I now own a Nuvi 765T which I'm starting to like!) I have my old power cord and mount left. I'll gladly donate it to anyone willing to cover shipping costs. The mount isn't the cleanest (fingerprint dust was hard to clean!) but it works well, and the cord is perfect.

This is a first-come, first-serve thing and I will base it on the time of reply to this post. Shipping payment can be made to my Pay-Pal account or you can send a check.

(I'd rather see one of you good folks make use of this, than to just chuck it!).

Note: please, due to the logistics, I can only offer this to someone in the states. (sorry to all you European folks!)

Blessings!

Mark

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    Mark - I would be interested in the power cord. I'll take the mount as well if it will work with a 7200T. I am on the road and may not have internet access every day so PM me and we can work out details.

Jim

EDIT - I PM'd you as well so check there.
  • FYI~

The items have been spoken for by Richkut. Sorry to all who were interested! :(