This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

FreshMaps activation cardok

bytes66 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
I purchased a new Freshmaps activation card. When scratching off to get the activation code some of the characters were also scratched off. Anyone had this problem? I did email support, but I do not expect any help.

Comments

• How many digits, because guessing the combination would be your best bet at this point.
  • 3 groups of 5 characters. Yes I have tried a number of combinations. I can get most of them but at least 4 are undecipherable.
  • Maybe fill it with pencil dust like they do in forensics. Or just buy another card. However, rumor is that you can't activate them anyway.
  • dnajar 0 Points
    I just activated a FreshMaps card I bought last summer.
  • After a couple of emails with Navigon Support they have activated the FreshMaps for me. I had to send proof of purchase. 2 year subscription for $39.
  • After a couple of emails with Navigon Support they have activated the FreshMaps for me. I had to send proof of purchase. 2 year subscription for $39.
    That's a great deal - where did you find it?
  • bytes66 0 Points
    Amazon.com, but I see they are no longer available at that price.