This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Maestro 4370 bricked after firmware update

steppinthrax 0 Points
edited November -1 in Magellan Vehicle Forum
Hey I have a maestro 4370. I tried updating the firmware. Unfortunatley the item locked up and rebooted. Afterwards I get a magellan logo and nothing. I can access the hidden menu by hitting reset and the power button at the same time. However, when trying to load OS from flash card it get nothing.

Comments

• GeneS 0 Points
    If you reconnect the usb to a computer, does a connected link show up?
    If it does you might want to try down loading a whole new system and maps from naviextras.com
    GeneS
  • patruns 10 Points
    If you reconnect the usb to a computer, does a connected link show up?
    If it does you might want to try down loading a whole new system and maps from naviextras.com
    GeneS
    While he/she could indeed purchase maps from Naviextras, the same cannot be said of the software. That has to come from Magellan. Each manufacturer that uses NavNGo software makes some modifications for it to work with their units and the additional software already on the unit that does things such as play music, connect to Bluetooth devices, etc. Also, Naviextras only sells maps, POIs, safety camera files, etc, not software.