This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Access to Magellan Maestro 2_18 Recover Files

barehands 0 Points
edited November -1 in Magellan Vehicle Forum
I was able to obtain this file from the ftp site 65.38.22.229, but only after downloading Ipswich WS_FTP_12 from Cnet and accessing the above Magellan ftp site. The user name is qaenguser and the password is p3ople. Downloaded very fast with no problem. Was unable to download when using Chrome, Firefox or IE8. Hope this helps and saves from having to email this file...

Comments

• DXH 0 Points
    barehands, thanks for posting this info. I followed your steps but no connection could be made. I'd really like to have 2_18 Update Recovery Files.zip. Would you please forward me that file.

Thanks

My email address is email6982-biz@yahoo.com
  • I too would like this recovery file. My email is:

delta88oldsmobile@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • My F'n 3100 Magellan is also stucked. Can't get it to download the updated file because it won't go pass the blues screen with the black bar at the bottom and won't restart. Please anybody send me the Default files with the original apps...

Thanks A Lot

roadkingsal06@hotmail.com
  • kramert@shaw.ca

please send as well
  • My F'n 3100 Magellan is also stucked. Can't get it to download the updated file because it won't go pass the blues screen with the black bar at the bottom and won't restart. Please anybody send me the Default files with the original apps...

Thanks A Lot

roadkingsal06@hotmail.com
    Please send me too
    songchochrist@gmail.com
  • dcp7 0 Points
    Can someone send me files...
    tried ftp/emails

ds1504stewart@aol.com

with so many people needed this fix why hasn't it been posted somewhere
    on the site?