This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Motorola Motonav TN7xx & TN5xx Owner's Thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• mickjcat 0 Points
    I was afraid of that......thanks moondog.
  • Hello there, forum!
    Feels like I'm in deep trouble now. I've bought new MotoNav GPS Navigator - model TN765t from eBay, USA. It comes with USA maps. It works, it's new, all fine, BUT... I live in Russia, so I need Russian maps for this GPS or it becomes useless for me. I was sure, that there are maps availible for it because my previous GPS was Motorola Droid/Milestone, it was MotoNav based and it worked with Russian maps. Now I'm in stupid situation, when I can't pay for maps, that I need, but that exist, and I can't use my GPS because I don't have Russian maps. Motoextras app and web-page only offers eastern Europe and American maps. Nothing about Western Europe or Asia... Is there any way for me using this GPS in Russia?
  • Hey Guys, you know who you are :)

I recently ran out of my Moto extras subscription and I tried to do a google map directions to my motonav and it won't update (on the motonav) and send the info through.
    Is this part of the moto extras, or do I have a fault? Anyone know?
    Thanks in advance!
  • Unfortunately, you`ll have to re-new your Motoextras in order to be able to recieve the address sent from Google Maps. Also, you`re google search (where you enter an address on your unit itself, will be gone until it`s renewed also.......) fyi.......
  • Thanks Moondog.....I kept my motoextras up for the longest time, so it seemed like it was just part of the GPS.... :cry:
    Take care!
  • You`re quite welcome, glad to hear you`re still traveling around with your Moto.....you take care also!
  • I still love this little guy....gets me where I am going :)
  • Tim 1465 Points
    Is anyone still using their MotoNav? Would anyone have any big objections to me rolling up this category into the "other" category? Activity here is pretty quiet with only about 10 active discussions in the past two years and only one active discussion in the past year...
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Hey Tim - there are several of us out here still using our Moto's, but I think you would be highly justified into rolling us into "Other" category. It was a fun run!
  • Tim 1465 Points
    Thanks for the feedback, @Spyder63. And hello! Haven't seen you around in a bit. Are you still using your Moto as your primary GPS?
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Actually, I have been. Although I have seriously been thinking about getting a new Garmin. Return to the fold, so to speak. Bought a new car with Nav system and it seems to suffice for my life at the moment, but it certainly is no Garmin or even Moto for that matter.