This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Looking for Zagat

takawira 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
I have tried Google but there's absolutely nowhere online where I can buy Zagat activation. If you have an unused card, please send me a message.

Comments

• jeffp 0 Points
    I'm in the same position. If more than one is available, I would be interested too.
  • Wade 81 Points
    I gave up on finding this.
  • jeffp 0 Points
    It is frustrating! I found one site that seems to have it, but they won't return my emails about it being in stock. Here is the link:
    http://gpsacestore.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage
    &product_id=111&category_id=1&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
  • takawira 0 Points
    Well, I upgraded my software to version MN7.4 and suddenly my Zagat simply works. I don't know how this happened. I guess it's automatically activated?
  • jeffp 0 Points
    Well, I upgraded my software to version MN7.4 and suddenly my Zagat simply works. I don't know how this happened. I guess it's automatically activated?
    What Navigon model are you using? I have the 5100 Max and Navigon Fresh tells me my software is up to date and it is not MN7.4.
  • takawira 0 Points
    Since Navigon pulled out of North America, they probably won't be providing new software. My upgrade was me basically giving up on warranty and using the European MN7.4 upgrade. Send me a PM if you wish to know more information.
  • takawira 0 Points
    PS. I have the 5100max
  • jeffp 0 Points
    I would love to learn more, but I don't have enough postings to use pm's. My email address is peronto2@charter.net. Please email me if you get a chance.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
  • takawira 0 Points
    Oops, sorry. I don't have enough posts myself. If anyone else wants to chat about this send an e-mail to destaks@hotmail.com