This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Navigon for iPhone question

magdalena46 0 Points
edited November -1 in Smartphone Navigation
Is it possible to review the route planned by Navigon, as it is possible in stand alone GPS units? If so, how? Thank you :?

Comments

• Is it possible to review the route planned by Navigon, as it is possible in stand alone GPS units? If so, how? Thank you :?
    You can use the Turn-By-Turn option shown in the Options list after the route is planned to see the entire route.
  • Thank you very much. Is there anyplace that gives directions for this program? I use it frequently, but find it a bit slow until I upgrade my phone from 3G. Missed the turn by turn, but now, thanks to your response can find it next time.
  • Thank you very much. Is there anyplace that gives directions for this program? I use it frequently, but find it a bit slow until I upgrade my phone from 3G. Missed the turn by turn, but now, thanks to your response can find it next time.
    I don't know of any place that gives you directions for it. Perhaps someone else would know. I have just used it quite a bit and learned from there.

The 3GS should help you quite a bit.
  • navxguy 0 Points
    One suggestion that helped me was to review a Navigon device user manual. Many of the features, symbols, icons are the same regardless of the device.

Navigon User Manuals
  • Great suggestion!
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    Navigon has announced the multi-tasking will be supported on the iPhone with an upcoming update.