This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Navigon 4350 GPX tracks

ronh 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
Hi I am considering the purchase of one of these satnavs from Halfords (sadly their staff knowledge is poor so they are unable to answer my main question)
I need to use GPX track logs which I know some GPS units create in conjuction with GPicsync to geotag photos, and view the location where they were taken on Google Earth maps.
Does this unit actually save these GPX tracks so that I can copy them onto the PC for this purpose.
My elderly Medion units both do this well and in conjuction with GPICSyncallow me to record the lat and long as part of the Exif data on the pictures I take whilst touring. Sadly their maps are becoming out of date and the cost of replacement is higher than buying a new satnav.

Thanks, Ron

Comments

• Hi I am considering the purchase of one of these satnavs from Halfords (sadly their staff knowledge is poor so they are unable to answer my main question)
    I need to use GPX track logs which I know some GPS units create in conjuction with GPicsync to geotag photos, and view the location where they were taken on Google Earth maps.
    Does this unit actually save these GPX tracks so that I can copy them onto the PC for this purpose.
    My elderly Medion units both do this well and in conjuction with GPICSyncallow me to record the lat and long as part of the Exif data on the pictures I take whilst touring. Sadly their maps are becoming out of date and the cost of replacement is higher than buying a new satnav.

Thanks, Ron
    I did come across an option on there where it says do you want to switch a ?log on but i cant tell you whether it was gpx track logs or not.