This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Navigon 5100

oblivion69 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
I recently saw that Navigon just came out with Q1 2010 map addresses.
I bought a 4GB SDHC Sandisk memory card because it requires more space. I was able to download it succesfully, but when I inserted the memory card in my navigon it didnt work. It says please insert memory card. The memory card is already in my GPS but it doesnt work, why? I am so sick of navigons I am just going to buy me a Garmin.

Comments

• 77f150 0 Points
    I am sorry I dont have an answer for your problem, but maybe you have one for me. I bought a new freshmap activation card from Canada. Registered it, was notified it was activated. But everytime I get to the MY CONTENT/PERSAL OVERVIEW PAGE, it remains blank and nothing appears. The map page shows no maps. When i click on the THE FOLLOWING MAPS AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING it is blank. Any ideas, can you help, customer service with navigon freshmaps says they will respons in 48 hours, it is going on 4 days and i have yet to hear from them Jim