This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Magellan Nav 6000

willp 0 Points
edited November -1 in Magellan Vehicle Forum
I know it' old but I would like to try it. Does, anyone know where I could find a cord for, the data/pwr input. Perhaps it can be manufactered at home? Magellan itself are helpless--the unit is over 10 years old and support has died out.

Comments

• gatorguy 224 Points
    One of our members, PND4ME, was one of the very first dealers for that product. There's a reasonable chance he can assist you.

You have the case and all then? Everything but the power cord?
  • willp 0 Points
    One of our members, PND4ME, was one of the very first dealers for that product. There's a reasonable chance he can assist you.

You have the case and all then? Everything but the power cord?
    Yes--I do have the case for the unit and the manual. It eats up batteries as I recall--=I had it in the closet for a few years--Now I would like to use it for marine Navagation. I'm new here--how do I reach PND4ME?
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    He should be checking in here fairly soon. :)
  • willp 0 Points
    Ok thanks. I have much experience with GPS--I guess reading is in order
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    edited May 2010
    Fairly soon may not mean today tho. But I did send him a message. In the meantime there's lots of explanations, tips and advice to be found both in the forums and in the "GPS REview" section, linked at the top of the page.

Welcome to the forums :D
  • willp 0 Points

When he comes on is he in a certain rom?
  • willp 0 Points

When he comes on is he in a certain rom?
    Ok. Thank you very much.
    will1941@hotmail.com
  • PND4ME 0 Points

I would love to help if I could, but I can't in this case. I would recommend for you to possibly bid on this eBay ad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140378397958&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622
    &UA=WXI8&GUID=f0de88a01280a0e205311da1fea7b9ea
    &itemid=140378397958&ff4=263602_263622

Sorry
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    Hope you had a good Memorial Day James
  • willp 0 Points
    In Canada we give our respect to those that gave up thier lives on Nov 11. We all owe a great gratitude to those that suffered for our freedom.
  • PND4ME 0 Points
    Thanks Warren, hope you had a good one too.
  • willp 0 Points
    Back again. Has anyone been able to manufacture the dada cable in their garage/hobby room for the Nav6000 magellan GPS? Thanks in advance