This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

motonav tn765t deal

Rushdewalt 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Walmart has lowered the price of the Motonav TN765T to 148.00 with free shipping to store. Thats 51.00 less than last months Newegg deal.

Pat

Comments

• Boyd 1985 Points
    Wow, that is really cheap, considering that the list is $350. I'd think the big LCD panel would cost that much all by itself. Kind of makes you wonder about the future of this series...
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Make me want to get another one, but I agree, makes you wonder.....

TN565T is $168.00 and the TN555 is $98.00
  • That is what I was wondering too. Maybe its going down the same path the Ipaq310 did, on the verge of being great and then dumped. I think Tim suggested this a few weeks ago. Still a great price though.

Pat
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    I'm happy with my 765t and really hoping the alluded to enhancements are still forthcoming, but it's all pretty much a crap shoot with any gps manufacturer these days. IMHO.

I'm going to re-post your price info in the Motonav thread - if you have not already done so.
  • Spyder63, Go ahead, I have not reposted it yet. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I bet the fleabayers will gobble these up in short order.

Pat
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    Was looking at the specs on Motorola's site and it says:

TOPOGRAPHICAL MAPS
    Yes

What does that mean? I don't see any screenshots or further info on this.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    I think they mean that it just shows topo/terrain features, like Navigon and some others.

• Boyd 1985 Points
    Oh well, that's what I sort of expected. :)
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Already listed as Out of Stock Online. 11AM EDT 6/6/10
  • Shug1968 0 Points
    I spent too much time reading agrumentitive reviews on Amazon and missed out. :?