This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Motorola traffic pane view

moondog151 41 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
For those of you who are interested in seeing what the traffic pane should look like when its "active", I`m trying to post a picture of it for references. I was NOT in "route" mode when I took this picture. It`s my first attempt at trying to post a picture here on the forum, so, if it doesn`t work for some reason, pleae bear with me.........

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    Looks like it worked well - picture posting. Other than extraneous img tags at the end. You do know you can "preview" a post before you submit it and see if the image is present?
  • moondog151 41 Points
    Yes, once it didn`t work in the preview pane, and the 2nd time it did show up, thanks for the tip tho....now I have to figure a way to get rid of the extraneous items......it may take a few tries, tho.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    You might have the ability to Edit your own post. Not sure if you have that capability from the getgo or after a certain number of posts. Looks like there is "[i" in front of real starting image tag image at the very end of the working end tag.

Look at the top header of your own post for this -
    imageimage