This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

ease of use

redwood 0 Points
edited November -1 in GPS Recommendations
Thanks for the info on the TT910 - I am looking for an easy to use system for my parents - want the best screen, clearest speech and I like the remote control and Japanese language option of the TT910.

Would I be better off with the screen (and any other features) of the Nuvi 660 (at about $200 more!) and would I be giving up anything on the TT910? I don't need BT, MP3, etc or traffic updates and might not mind giving up "vias". I just directions/maps. THANKS

Comments

• Tim 1480 Points
    The screen on the Nuvi 660 is brighter than the one on the TomTom 910. They are the same size in terms of pixels. The 910 also gives you North American and European maps on the device. With the Nuvi you would need to purchase the additional maps if you wanted them.

The 910 comes with more free drive space, and an iPod connector. However the Nuvi is much smaller overall and lighter than the TomTom 910.