This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

2410 update memory problem

andymcgra 0 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
This is an UPDATE and not an UPGRADE problem.
I accessed NAVIGON Fresh with out problems and my 2410 device has no problem being recognised by the software or computer.

Navigon Fresh informed me my software was not up to date and directed me to update from 7.5.1 to 7.5.9 (17MB).
However, when I click continue an error message appears saying there's not enough memory and try removing something using MySystem or using a larger memory card.
But the update suggests the file size is only 17MB and I'm using a 1GB memory card.
There's 18MB free space on the device itself according to Navigon Fresh.
And I can't delete anything using MySystem because I haven't added any extras yet. I just have the core files that came with the new device.

Any help would be most welcome.
Kind regards.

Comments

• andymcgra 0 Points
    OK so I did the obvious but unsatisfactory option of deleting existing maps (which I've actually paid for) on the core pre-installed factory software to make room for the update.
    That worked and it's now up to date.

But try as I might I can't find any mention of how to utilise the Micro SD card storage area.
    Silly me for thinking you could just pop it in and away you go.

Any thoughts from anyone else?
  • ovrclckd 0 Points
    What you can do is go into the "Navigon" Folder then into the "settings" folder. There you will find a file called "ApplicationSettingsPathes". right click on that file and choose edit. You will see the paths for different folders and you can edit and change there locations from there.
  • andymcgra 0 Points
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.