This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Purchasing Replacement Parts for TN765t

arcg8r 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Does anyone know where I can buy motonav parts? My cradle is now broken, so when I search online (including Motorola's site) I can't seem to find an OEM replacement. I believe I clicked on every link on the motorola site, and the only accessories I found were $30 leather cases and micro sd cards. I attempted to register in their support forum to post this very question, but it just didn't feel right for them to require that I register my cell phone and IMEI numbers. I don't want to buy a clunky universal mount either. Please lead me to a site that sells these. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• ggin1 0 Points
    Amazon sells an alternate/replacement Motonav car kit for $60. A streaming traffic cradle is included.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Alternate-Car-Kit-Navigator/dp/B003HGHT6W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1281502332&sr=8-1

ggin1
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    I attempted to register in their support forum to post this very question, but it just didn't feel right for them to require that I register my cell phone and IMEI numbers.
    You don't need to give them that info if you don't want to. Pick "phone not listed" or something to that effect. There is some good info and discussion going on in the Moto forum.

If you do not go with the car kit ggin1 listed call Moto at 866-289-6686 and inquire about replacement. Possibly my need to ask to be transferred to the Motonav support team.