This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

1475T (No Traffic Info)

thisguy 0 Points
edited November -1 in Magellan Vehicle Forum
Hello, I purchased this unit recently and was disappointed to find out it was not getting any traffic info. CS sent me a new cord, i have the newer generation unit, but that didn't fix it. Now they sent me a new unit and still nothing. Any suggestions? BTW I life in/near Chicago.

Oh and I went to Indianapolis last weekend and received traffic alerts there. WTF!!!

Comments

• egale 0 Points
    I had the same problems. The traffic never worked right. Even when Tomtom and Garmin had a signal, this never did.

That along with the terrible screen lag and lack of updates made it my never used gps.
  • I have found traffic lacking recently in the Chicago area. However, it worked for me today. Try the new firmware. It has made a difference with the lag in my opinion.
  • thanks guys, tried the new software not luck. When I used by old 4250 it newer was an issue, this goes back couple of years now. Anyway magellan is sending me a new 3055 to replace 1475t. Will let you know if it worked