This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Motonav TN765 $149.99 Sears Thanksgiving Day

cperk 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Just saw that the TN765 will be on sale Thanksgiving day for $149.99 at Sears. Just thought I'd post this since there hasn't been much on this unit lately. Not a a bad GPS for that kind of money. :D :D

Comments

• gatorguy 326 Points
    Thanks CPerk. That's a pretty decent navigator and the price is certainly right. Why don't you repost this in our Black Friday Deals thread ?
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Looks like it may only be from 7 AM to Noon on that day, 11/25.

I also took the liberty (with full credit to cperk) and re-posted in the BF thread.
  • Is this online or in the store?
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Apparently in the store, but do know about online. See the ad here: http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/sears/sears-black-friday-ad1b.shtml
  • Thanks.

It seems like in store only.

Now I just hope I'm making the right choice going with Moto istead of one of the big names like TomTom and Garmin. I really the featureset. Split screen is great for my deaf wife who can read ahead what the turns will be without losing sight of the map. I like the bluetooth with text messaging.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    It is basically a pretty good gps with good features. A bit of concern out there regarding its future and support for the product i.e., firmware or feature updates, map updates.

When the Multi-View window is open the print for the turn-by-turn directions is a little small for the "older" eyes, but where the PND is positioned can mitigate that deficiency somewhat.

The price is as low as it has ever been.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Thanks.

It seems like in store only.

Now I just hope I'm making the right choice going with Moto istead of one of the big names like TomTom and Garmin. I really the featureset. Split screen is great for my deaf wife who can read ahead what the turns will be without losing sight of the map. I like the bluetooth with text messaging.
    If you didn't get to the store this AM I see it can be bought online, but just today.