This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Cyber Monday Motonav TN765 $129.99 at Sears

cperk 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Just noticed that Sears Cyber Monday sale dropped the TN765 down $20.00 from their Thanksgiving deal. It's now $129.99 available for store pick up or home delivery. I'm bringing mine back that I bought on Thanksgiving and saving another $20. Best price I've seen.

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    It just keeps getting better although the price is sounding more like liquidation pricing, but never-the-less a good gps. I would have been very tempted to get another one, but I just (5 min. ago) ordered a Garmin nuvi 295 for $89 from WalMart just to get some double miles and needed activity on my Delta account before my miles expired and that will take me over 25K into free trip level, FWIW these days. Just what I needed - another gps. :roll:
  • cperk 0 Points
    That price was an on-line price for cyber monday only. In the store it was back to $249.99. I had to order it on-line then pick it up at the store. They wouldn't honor the price for in store purchase.