The 'Mark Viewed' options have been temporarily disabled due to a performance issue.
How to perform a hard reset on your Nuvi
From Garmin's knowledge base
How do I perform a master reset on my nuvi 30, 40, 50, 200, 205, 465, 500, 600, 700, 705 or 1000 series device?
To perform a Master Reset on the nuvi 200, 205, 465, 500, 600, 700, 705, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400 or 1600 series device:
Note: A master reset will erase all waypoints or Favorites and will restore your unit to the default factory settings. If you would like to back up your Favorites to your computer, you can find instructions to do so here.
• Start with the unit OFF and unplugged from power
• Touch and hold the lower right corner of the screen with an index finger or the eraser end of a pencil
• Continue touching and holding the lower right hand corner of the screen then power the unit ON
• Release the power button when the device powers ON
• You will see a new message: Do you really want to erase all user data?
Remove your finger from the touchscreen when this message displays
• Touch Yes (If text language is not in English, this is the button on the right )
The device will automatically reset. Follow the on screen prompts then place your device in an area with a clear view of the sky until it acquires satellites.
Link Referenced In This Article:
Last modified on: 11/08/2011
This discussion has been closed.