This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Motorola MotoNav TN765T Skin

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points

still no clouds. i suspect i am in the beer refrigerator not in the clouds although my wife continues to tell me my head is in the clouds-or liquor cabinet

Camel - If you ever get it working I think you may want to consider using this sky scene. It's called "sky_fog". :wink: :lol: :lol: Do you want me to call you and try and talk you through this?

• mahammel 41 Points
    absotutely. i feel "dunce-like" but compared to you? :oops:

sure. you've got the #, right?

i'll email it to you anywho
  • mahammel 41 Points
    gotta tell all you peoples out there. Arac is my savior; my saving grace; my brother (we're not sure if we have the ssame mother).

i got my clouds. we think it may have been the sys.txt that contained the issue. but he had me replace sys.txt; vibrant and night vibrrant and data.zip with data_bt_1d.zip (of course renamed). and i now have clouds.

it did reboot the system with startup and i did lose my fav's. i don't know what else i'm going to find.

but i have clouds.

did i mention i have clouds?/

who has a suggestion on how i can recover my fav's and my old setup's???

thanks world. i have.........sorry

My (happy as a) Camel (with 2 humps)
  • gotta tell all you peoples out there. Arac is my savior; my saving grace; my brother (we're not sure if we have the ssame mother).

i got my clouds. we think it may have been the sys.txt that contained the issue. but he had me replace sys.txt; vibrant and night vibrrant and data.zip with data_bt_1d.zip (of course renamed). and i now have clouds.

it did reboot the system with startup and i did lose my fav's. i don't know what else i'm going to find.

but i have clouds.

did i mention i have clouds?/

who has a suggestion on how i can recover my fav's and my old setup's???

thanks world. i have.........sorry

My (happy as a) Camel (with 2 humps)
    Now, if you like, you can replace your DATA file with either mine or RamRod's latest skin. Mind you though, it will change your clouds to my clouds!

My (cloudy) Lizard
  • mahammel 41 Points
    yepster. got it.

do you know how to recover my lost fav's?
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Did you save the old SYS.txt file in that desktop folder? If so put it back and see if they come back. No idea if that is all it takes. Then so this doesn't happen again you need to find blueTOOTH's directions in an early post where he enlightened us to the unlock procedure. You change the place where they are saved in the future.
    OK - I found the earlier posts:

BT said:

Also, GPSPARAM contains the save files for Motonav_pna. It should be real easy to redirect this folder to Flashdisk so that you don't loose saved data on Hard reset. User.upoi (where favorites/contacts are stored) can also be edited just like other IGO products.

Several people have been trying to modify contacts/favorites...The main problem is that the software does not really give you all the options you would like. Here is one easy solution....

WARNING: This will be like resetting since you don't have access to your save data in GPSPARAM disk...I'll show you how to get access to this tomorrow. (not sure if tomorrow ever came??)

Connect to your pc and in /flashdisk/motonav/ you will find sys.txt This can be opened by clicking (should open in notepad).

Change this line:
    [folders]
    data="/GPSPARAM/"

To this:
    [folders]
    data="/flashdisk/motonav"

Your save files will now be in the motonav folder and safe on reset! Plus, you can now edit the user.upoi (place where favorites are stored) Just rename it to user.txt and edit with notepad. Rename it to user.upoi and away to go

Default user.upoi looks like this:
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Business
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Dining
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Entertainment
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Family
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Friends
    @My POI.@Favorites.@School
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Sports
    @My POI.@Favorites.@Travel
    @My POI.Home
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluetooth may have to chime in with a better/right answer.
  • Been away for awhile...

If you are just changing to the revised sys.txt or want to recover a former "save" folder from the GPSPARAM drive on the PNA... You need to redirect the motonav_pna.exe (this is what the pna is set to on the boot up)

Use the files I posted under "first thoughts" to redirect the exe to the Iphonetoday skin. From it you can access the CE desktop and explorer. With explorer...you can copy the "save" folder from the GPSPARAM drive to the Flashdisk or SDMMC (sd card). Connect to PC and you always have a backup...By setting the "data" (save folder location) in the sys.txt to the flashdisk/Motonav location...you avoid loosing all your data on hard reset, and can access via usb.

Note: If you did a hard reset with your old sys.txt that lists GPSPARAM as the data location...all your old info is gone. It was set up to delete the saved data on hard reset to this location (to get rid of a corrupt files). That's why this was the first change I made when starting my mods.

Favorites are stored in the "save" folder in the file named user.upoi To edit the user.upoi file....just rename it to user.txt and open with notepad. You can organize your favorites...reorder them...(just rename back to user.upoi and place back in the save folder.
  • mahammel 41 Points
    again, i want to thank you Arac for your assistance.

we over did it.

simply stated, the easy way to get the clouds to work, was to remove the vibrant files and replace them from BTs vibrant file dated the 3rd of March.

because we replaced the txt file, it lost my fav's. and rather than screw around with them, i just restored my back up from this morning. then i removed the 2 vibrant files as you instructied-without the rest of the changing of files, and it works perfectly.

so people the answer is remove and replace-rather then try to modify if you're not having succesex with the clouds.

and since my wife forced me to go out for dinner, we stopped by a house of ill beverages, and i bought a bottle of 100 proof tequila and after one drini (given that it was 3=4 ounces) i promptly fell asleep. later came back to my problem and resolved it.

thanks you sex legged animal, you!

next time you come this way, i'll buy you 1 to 2 drinks. after that-you pay.

going to bed now and let's see if i can sleep of if i dream of sheep jumping over the clouds.

thanks lizzy and toothy! and all the others.

my (contented) 2 humper filled with tequila. be the africansnever thought of that!
  • ************* Latest Revision ****************

Same sky as last one (day and night)

fu-fru'd up the Main Menu (you'll see...quite colorful) ;)

Jazzed up the icons in the Speedo area.

Gave the speedo and turn areas a bit more depth.

Enhanced the speed limit signs.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrZmJkNTI2ZWUtYmY4My00N2JiLWJmMGYtNzVmNTA3YjQ5ZjI3&hl=en&authkey=CKiE5PMP
  • mahammel 41 Points
    looks beautiful but got me a window error. powered down to see if it would go bye bye. will advise. rebooted using the top slider and seems to be okay. i'm curretnly in a trip simulation. seems to be el fino.

you gotta correct your spectrum TL. you can't fool with mothr nature. she goes from uv to blue to green to yellow to red to infra red. you can't change the science of it.

blow up the bomb!

nice job on the fav colors and main menu colors. really nice. the suitcase looks normal!!! not discolored by use. music is dull. needs vibrancy (although we don't play much. reallycool colors

how about BT's (i think it was his) 2 story house in Fav's at thte top in red?

then some colors for personal and business.

you're just humpin' along TL! it's like thunder!! :D

Merci Bosquat!
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    ************* Latest Revision ****************

Same sky as last one (day and night)

fu-fru'd up the Main Menu (you'll see...quite colorful) ;)

Jazzed up the icons in the Speedo area.

Gave the speedo and turn areas a bit more depth.

Enhanced the speed limit signs.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrZmJkNTI2ZWUtYmY4My00N2JiLWJmMGYtNzVmNTA3YjQ5ZjI3&hl=en&authkey=CKiE5PMP

Thanks, looks great, I did get an error message, as follows:

ui_motorola_pnd\854_358\m_ico_status_sat.bmp

It was notice to end application, I have turned it off for now. I will check it out.

And another thing, even before I did your TLsky7 data file that I have lost your car, I have tried to follow DHL's instructions with no success. This is from the notepad.

[moto_car]
    name="Motorola Car"

display_scale=130
    map_scale=120

2d_day="moto_car_top.spr"
    2d_day_ghost="moto_car_top_gray.spr"
    2d_night="moto_car_top.spr"
    2d_night_ghost="moto_car_top_gray.spr"

3d_day="race_car.mdl"
    3d_night="race_car.mdl"
    3d_day_ghost="race_car.mdl"
    3d_night_ghost="race_car.mdl"
  • looks beautiful but got me a window error. powered down to see if it would go bye bye. will advise. rebooted using the top slider and seems to be okay. i'm curretnly in a trip simulation. seems to be el fino.

you gotta correct your spectrum TL. you can't fool with mothr nature. she goes from uv to blue to green to yellow to red to infra red. you can't change the science of it.

blow up the bomb!

nice job on the fav colors and main menu colors. really nice. the suitcase looks normal!!! not discolored by use. music is dull. needs vibrancy (although we don't play much. reallycool colors

how about BT's (i think it was his) 2 story house in Fav's at thte top in red?

then some colors for personal and business.

you're just humpin' along TL! it's like thunder!! :D

Merci Bosquat!
    I need to check into the error. It was late when I finished. Maybe I'l have some time today.

On the rainbow, yeah, I know, ROYGBIV! (I borrowed this from Sr. - sorry sr!). For the technically correct science folk out there, you'll just have to suspend disbelief! ;)
  • ************** TL Sky Data 7.1 **************

- fixed icon.bmp error

- upgraded Blur Tooth Icon

All else is the same.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrY2Q5ODMwYjktOGM4MC00YjQzLTg3NjYtZTYxM2I5MGE5Mzdj&hl=en&authkey=CN_1ytsD
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    ************** TL Sky Data 7.1 **************

- fixed icon.bmp error

- upgraded Blur Tooth Icon

All else is the same.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrY2Q5ODMwYjktOGM4MC00YjQzLTg3NjYtZTYxM2I5MGE5Mzdj&hl=en&authkey=CN_1ytsD

Beautiful work! Love it! And duh, I just loaded you moto_car file you gave me a couple of days ago, and I have my race car back.....can't seem to load my own, maybe now with the correct file, anyway, thanks again!
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    Ramrod,

A very public THANK YOU FOR ALL GREAT HELP YESTERDAY! Thanks for the Windows programming lesson :wink:

All is well with the world and my gps! I got the car to work by loading Thunderlizards moto_car.zip he gave me a couple of days ago with preloaded car on it.....windows for dummies style 8)
  • mahammel 41 Points
    edited March 2011
    TL said
    Enjoy!
    Leaping Lizards!

TL it really looks great.

whatever you did, that she did, that he did so well,

WE apparently LOST MUTE!

Never mind cool one. i just did a soft reset and it's baaaaack.

thanks again from us all, i'm certain!!

My (Silent) Camel
  • TL said
    Enjoy!
    Leaping Lizards!

TL it really looks great.

whatever you did, that she did, that he did so well,

WE apparently LOST MUTE!

My (Silent no more) Camel
    I still have mute??

I did notice that if its not cradled and the power is low, mute doesnt lite up. But once cradled it works fine. 8)
  • mahammel 41 Points
    sorry. see my notes above your last correct statements :oops:
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    So, I can't leave well enough alone, I lost Samatha's voice again, I think I know what happened, just don't know how to fix it.

When I changed what she is going to say within " " marks, when it asks if I want to copy it to c:\users\Mick\AppData\local\temp.....

And of course, I say yes, and when I check on my pnd it is gone, the other voices are there. She is still listed when I hook it up to the computer and look at the files. Just not on the device.

Can I go find that file and restore it? And how can I save it to the pnd? There does not seem to be an option for any other place to save to within the box that comes up.

This is the same problem I have with changing the cars.....think the info changes are on My computers hard drive instead of the moto device.
  • mahammel 41 Points
    can you restore a past back up and start over?

My Camel
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    Yes, and that is probably what I will do....but I do want know what do when the computer asks what I want to do ie. Save to C drive what to do? Does that make sense? I am at work now, so I can't get to the computer to play....later.....thanks Camel.
  • mahammel 41 Points
    Yes, and that is probably what I will do
    that's what i had to do.

if you're referring to the "C" drive when backing up or restoring from the MOTOROLA Desktop, i would use the defaults. that way there can be no confusion.

you'll see that the backup/restore function is very straight forward. i recommend not changing any defaults, as i just said (redundant).

fortunately yesterday i had backed up before i started "fooling around" with files. when it got out of hand, i gave up and just restored-then tried adding file by file and checking inbetween each addition from my computer's files to my PND's drive.

if you're refering to another "C" drive,--no i don't understand :oops:

Good Luck

My Camel
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    I will do a restore to yesterday in the toolbox. I still want to get Samatha to say what I want if I can figure out how not to save it in my computer hard drive......
  • @mickjcat

If you are looking to restore just a file or a folder.

Motoextras (on your computer) stores the backup in the following location
    c:/documents and settings/user/application data/motorola/backup/idnumber of the pna/idnumber of the backup/flash/

If your install was different:
    Open mototoolbox and hit the settings button...it will tell you where the files are stored.

You can explore and copy any files in your backups to the pna using drag/drop...alot faster than full restore. And, you can select just what you are looking for.
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    Thank you, I will give it a try a little later tonight and let you know what happened :wink:
  • ************** new release TL Sky Data 7.2 ***************

Some cosmetic changes:

- enhanced BlueTooth icon
    - enhanced satellite icon
    - enhanced battery icon

- "faked" glow on Altitude (this one's for you, Spyder! :wink: )

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrNmVlMWZiNTAtYzZkNi00MDNkLThjZDktMjU4OTUwZjRiNjkw&hl=en&authkey=CKqXp8QP

I'm working on a tweak for the little directional arrow in the speedo area. It would be nice if the "N" would change to show heading (i.e. "SW", etc.) when you're not navigating. I see this data on the left panel, but can't seem to isolate the code. If anyone has any hints, it would be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy folks!
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    TL said:
    - "faked" glow on Altitude (this one's for you, Spyder! Wink )
    Thanks! I'll get it installed on Thursday. It's late. Gotta hit the sack........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Edit: We'll the sun certainly isn't shining here today, but on my Moto it's always a bright, shiny day!

The new changes are appreciated. I like the look of the altitude numbers. Are you considering adding the same attribute to the ETA, Dist., etc? Is the altitude font size a little smaller than other?

Which file(s) are the colorizations (sp?) of the Main Menu buttons happening in? The way I have my Menu set up it puts a couple of the buttons with the same color side by side.

I was looking at some iGO8 skins and mods on some site that RR mentioned. I had made a facetious statement about getting headlights to work on the new cars and RR (or was it BT?) replied that it was possible. I see that it is with some mods for the iGO software units. Tail lights too and the intensity can be changed. Neat!
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    @bluetooth,

I have hosed up my unit, Ramrod helped me with a reformat and then I tried on my own and I screws it up royal.....it won't restore to an eariler date, no luck, it is now in a endless boot up and off, boot up etc. I know I don't deserve your help......... :oops:
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    I hope your story doesn't end up on one of the many "funny help desk stories" on the internet! :lol:

When this executive's PC stops working, support tech patiently explains that the executive really shouldn't have deleted critical Windows system files. But a week later, it happens again. And when tech asks why, executive explains, "Oh, I needed to make room for some big spreadsheets, and my files are much more important than those. Why doesn't the computer still work?"

Or

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
    Customer: "Ok."
    Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
    Customer: "No."
    Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
    Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
    Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'." (At this point I had to put the caller on hold to tell the rest of the tech support staff what had happened. I couldn't, however, stop from giggling when I got back to the call.)
    Tech Support: "Ok, did you type 'click' with the keyboard?"
    Customer: "I have done something dumb, right?"

We'll let BT get you through this. :roll:
  • @mickjcat

Reformat? I'm a little behind on what you were doing.

You still should be able to connect via usb. Correct?

If you wiped the flashdisk drive...you won't be able to connect to mototoolbox to do a restore...(in the process...you wiped out the disk check files that mototoolbox uses to recognize the pna and what is installed)

To restore a backup you just need to copy the files from the backup location on your PC to the flashdisk on the pna. However you will be missing GC550.WPH and content.chk as these are on the flashdisk <root> and are not backed up with toolbox. I'm not exactly sure if these files are needed, but you should never wipe your drive unless you make sure that there are no "hidden" files that may be tied to the serial number of the pna.

Your first step should be to try and restore the origional backup from the PC and hope toolbox will connect from there.
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    Bluetooth, to be clear, is the pna in the motrorola folder? Is it within the
    black motorola icon ? I am still at work, I will return home I a couple of hours thanks, I so appreciate your patience.
  • TL said:
    - "faked" glow on Altitude (this one's for you, Spyder! Wink )
    Thanks! I'll get it installed on Thursday. It's late. Gotta hit the sack........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Edit: We'll the sun certainly isn't shining here today, but on my Moto it's always a bright, shiny day!

The new changes are appreciated. I like the look of the altitude numbers. Are you considering adding the same attribute to the ETA, Dist., etc? Is the altitude font size a little smaller than other?

Which file(s) are the colorizations (sp?) of the Main Menu buttons happening in? The way I have my Menu set up it puts a couple of the buttons with the same color side by side.

I was looking at some iGO8 skins and mods on some site that RR mentioned. I had made a facetious statement about getting headlights to work on the new cars and RR (or was it BT?) replied that it was possible. I see that it is with some mods for the iGO software units. Tail lights too and the intensity can be changed. Neat!
    The ETA and Distance numbers are factory "glowed" so I don't see the need for those. For some reason, Glow would not work on the variable for altitude.

On the Menu buttons, they are in the 854.folder as bitmaps. You can pull them up in your bitmap editor and just recolor them.

Good luck!
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    @mickjcat

Reformat? I'm a little behind on what you were doing.

You still should be able to connect via usb. Correct?

If you wiped the flashdisk drive...you won't be able to connect to mototoolbox to do a restore...(in the process...you wiped out the disk check files that mototoolbox uses to recognize the pna and what is installed)

To restore a backup you just need to copy the files from the backup location on your PC to the flashdisk on the pna. However you will be missing GC550.WPH and content.chk as these are on the flashdisk <root> and are not backed up with toolbox. I'm not exactly sure if these files are needed, but you should never wipe your drive unless you make sure that there are no "hidden" files that may be tied to the serial number of the pna.

Your first step should be to try and restore the origional backup from the PC and hope toolbox will connect from there.
    I have gotten everything back with the help of Ramrod tech support :lol:

I will try to refrain from sending out my "sky is falling" until it is dire..... :oops:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    I hope your story doesn't end up on one of the many "funny help desk stories" on the internet! :lol:

When this executive's PC stops working, support tech patiently explains that the executive really shouldn't have deleted critical Windows system files. But a week later, it happens again. And when tech asks why, executive explains, "Oh, I needed to make room for some big spreadsheets, and my files are much more important than those. Why doesn't the computer still work?"

Or

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
    Customer: "Ok."
    Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
    Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
    Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
    Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'." (At this point I had to put the caller on hold to tell the rest of the tech support staff what had happened. I couldn't, however, stop from giggling when I got back to the call.)
    Tech Support: "Ok, did you type 'click' with the keyboard?"
    Customer: "I have done something dumb, right?"

We'll let BT get you through this. :roll:

So true, :oops:
  • @ Spyder and Thunderlizard

Would you be interested in consolidation of skin modifications? That way we would be able to post...1 or 2 options to keep others from getting confused. I know we have a sticky...but, people new to this seem to be confused and as we move forward...it may get even more.

PM with your junk e-mail if interested. I'd PM you, but I'm not special like you guys :(
  • mahammel 41 Points
    but I'm not special like you guys
    yes you are! you're more special. you just don't have the PM (like me). but the work you have done has made you the mostest specialistist. really!

besides no one has a pac tooth like you!

now isn't that special!

My (especial) dromedary-o
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    @ Spyder and Thunderlizard

Would you be interested in consolidation of skin modifications? That way we would be able to post...1 or 2 options to keep others from getting confused. I know we have a sticky...but, people new to this seem to be confused and as we move forward...it may get even more.

PM with your junk e-mail if interested. I'd PM you, but I'm not special like you guys :(
    I am all for any consolidation of efforts and can adjust the Sticky any way you guys want it. Even I am easily confused (nothing new about that) on who did what, when or why. :roll: Since I am a visual learner more screen shots depicting new features would help. Give me/us some more thoughts on how to proceed.

One thought I had a day or two ago, but may be somewhat moot in light of possible consolidation, was it would be helpful if any developer gave themselves credit with version # on the opening screen so we users could keep track of which/whose skin we were currently using. ??? Any joint effort should also be given credit on opening screen. Any thoughts on that?
  • mickjcat 0 Points
    @mickjcat

If you are looking to restore just a file or a folder.

Motoextras (on your computer) stores the backup in the following location
    c:/documents and settings/user/application data/motorola/backup/idnumber of the pna/idnumber of the backup/flash/

Bluetooth,
    I have Windows Vista, which hide files, such as documents and settings, which is why I was having such a hard time understanding about the motonav (motoextras) in the computer. I finally found them after a few Windows settings adjustments.....whew.... :?
    And I cleaned up all the files and folders that were floating around in my computer. I now have a desktop folder with the latest tlsky7.2, bt_1d, and thunderlizards moto-car file, at least I have the race car...still working on getting a "new car" :) And Samatha is still using her own words and not mine just yet, I am working on it and now can revert back if something doesn't work....I know you are all glad about that......I thought I was going to get Spyder's Threadkiller hat for a couple of days.
    Your humble mouse cat...mickjcat..

And everyone,

Of course I am in favor of the BT's suggestion of consolidating the updates....Spyder63's Sticky is so helpful to me, as I am a visual learner too Spyder :wink:
  • Pics of my latest skin per the last posted file:

Shows the mods to the speedo area, altitude, and sky. When the unit is plugged in, the battery shows a yellow lightening bolt in the middle. As the battery runs down, the green fill decreases.

Also, the satellite starts out red (no signal) then colorizes when it finds signal. The radiating waves increase as signal increases. Color = lime green.

Additionally, the Blue Tooth icon shows connected. When not connected, the button recesses and the emblem turns blue. Upon connecting, the button "pops" and the emblem turns purple, then green when fully connected.

Finally, as before, the speed limit signs (not shown)are shaded to stand out (more 3-D) like the speedo area icons. When over the limit, the sign glows with a bright purple, just like the turn area when within 100 yds of a turn.

This shows the house icon as well as some of the main menu colors. I tried to take a pic of the full menu, but the colors washed out with my cheap phone cam!

Anyway, I think one can see the effect.

I tried to take a pic of the night sky, but again, the cam doesn't do it justice. Anyway, all is the same as before.
  • mahammel 41 Points
    Don't put the friggin' blame on me Arac. after all i have 2 legs-not 8. i din't do nuthin' wrong. i've been full of (watch it) compliments! (don't tell me 8 legs are better than 2. I don't buy it.)

hey, i did notice one thing that no one seems to know/care about. when NOT in auto zoom mode, and looking at a beautiful cumulus clouded sky, the roads do not seem to update well. anyone else see that?

so what'cha gonna do 'bout it?

and BTW i do like (i think it is) TL's skin. the color of the sat's is good and so are the colors of the other icons in that block.

so, where's my car? y'all have had time now, ............

My (waiting) Camel
  • @mahammel

When you have the sky showing the software is forced to process/render out to the horizon and therefore will tend to slow down. It's not the PNA, but the software being forced to resize all the map details as you scream down the highway sipping your single malt :lol:

That's why the presets have the viewpoint angled down and elevated...you'll really notice this when autozoom is off and entering a traffic circle. There is nothing you really can do about it other than turn the autozoom back on...or drive slower.
  • mahammel 41 Points
    Sure BT. that's what YOU SAY!

i guess i should believe you :cry:

you've yet to mislead us. okay. accepted. so i guess since i'll never slow down, i will have to give up clouds. and after ALL that EFFORT on everyone's part. :cry:
  • mahammel 41 Points
    Lizzy Boomer (aka Thunder Lizard):

is your latest skin ready? :roll:
  • ThunderLizard 91 Points
    edited March 2011
    ************** TL Sky Data 8.0 *********************

Enhancements:

Moved ETA and Distance to left side under turn icon (only visible when navigating).
    Moved Time and Altitude to right side under speedo icon (there all the time).
    Moved current street down (along with address numbers) to free up more map/car space.
    Cleaned up "Glow" effect for a cleaner look on text.
    Changed mini directional arrow to show true compass heading up top (in green).
    Enhanced the transparency of speedo and directional icons for greater map visibility.

and...

I disabled the on-screen advertisements! :D
    (but you can still find them in your "Offer" box,...if you REALLY want them! ;) )

Here's the link:

*edited - reset the link in Google*

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrZGNmMmQ1ZTItMTVjOS00ODdiLThkMzYtNjYwODc2NmQ1NmU0&hl=en&authkey=CMfbg4YD

Enjoy!
  • dhave 0 Points
    That's a *very* nice-looking skin, TL. I'm just about to download it.

Thanks for your hard work and nifty ideas.
  • dhave 0 Points
    Hmm. I can't pull up the file. I get this:

"Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available.

Please check the address and try again."
  • dhave 0 Points
    Looks like the other Google Docs links end in "&authkey=XXXXXXXXX". Is something missing from your latest link, or am I goofing something up on my end?

Thanks.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Is it missing the authorization key? Looks like it.
  • dhave 0 Points
    Don't tease us like this, Mr. Lizard!
  • Try it now fellas. I don't quite understand it - the doc/link is set to share with anyone who has the link??
    Anyway, hope it works now.

Blessings!