This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

First thoughts on TN765t

2»

Comments

• Simple unlock for TN765t

For install instructions please look at readme.txt file in download.

Download:
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B5zpi5jfqWIyNmFjNGM4MGQtZTJmYi00MDVmLWFhYzktZmY5MGE5Y2NmNmI1&hl=en_US

Note: Click on Download origional to get files...Google is a mess...but, only way I know to post here. See readme.txt for install instructions. Not able to test on TN565t, let me know if it works....but should.
  • @Bluetooth......tried the link a couple of times, but get "sorry, we are unablle to retrieve document for viewing, or you don`t have permission to view document".........FYI.....
    I do realize Google messes up from time to time, but just wanted to let you know.
  • I'm not sure what is going on...but I just tried the link and it works :?:
    I can't edit the post...so, I'll wait to see if others have problems.
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    I was able to successfully download the file at 6:30 PM EDT. No error messages. Did have to go to File menu and select "Download original" . All unzipped A-OK.
  • Hmmmm, I`ve tried several times today, but no luck on getting past the error page for some reason. However, I was able to go directly to other links, such as posted in your sticky, with no problems, what so ever....
    Possibly, something happening here in our area.......
  • Finally, success on the download. (after ump-teen attempts) Should others encounter the same problems I had, I guess one just has to keep on trying...it appears.
  • Dear Blue TOOTH,

thank you alot for the unlock program

I need you help, I do not have experience in GPS devices

When I click on iGO Primo the following message appears: 'sdmmc/promo/mobilenavigator' (or one of its comonents). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libaries are avalable.

I have the igo 8 with all drawing

but I need the help to install it

Regards

Asim
    Simple unlock for TN765t

Download:
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B5zpi5jfqWIyNmFjNGM4MGQtZTJmYi00MDVmLWFhYzktZmY5MGE5Y2NmNmI1&hl=en_US

Note: Click on Download origional to get files...Google is a mess...but, only way I know to post here. See readme.txt for install instructions. Not able to test on TN565t, let me know if it works....but should.
  • If you have a program that you want to run:
    1. tap the options button in the bottom menu.
    2. exit from the options menu

3. push and hold on an icon to see the edit menu...select edit icon menu
    3. (to add new icon) push and hold in a blank area...select add icon menu
    (The kb button will bring up the keyboard to manually type info or click on the ... button to find the .exe)
    4 edit link to icon, path to .exe, and name.
    save and exit.
    Tap the icon to launch your program.
  • Thank you dear blueTOOTH,

Can I get your email, I need your help for more information on this device, my email is h.arafa@gmail.com

I tried many types of nevigator program but unfortionatly it did not work on my device.

Regards,

Asim
  • This unit has a 854x358 resolution and will not work with any other SW that does not support this screen size. Hence, most other SW will not work on this unit. The unlock is mainly to gain access to CE and files that usb connection can't.
  • Dear BlueTOOTH,

Will you please advice me which nevegator program can be installed in my device and support 854x358 resolution.

Thank you alot for your technical support.

Regards,

Asim
  • Is there other place I can download the installation instruction?

Thanks for everyone
  • The installation instructions are included in the origional download. It's the readmefirst.txt file.
  • blueT - Thanks for your efforts

As mentioned by others I have been unable to download your files from Google docs.

Did you ever resolve the use of 'bluetooth' radio issues you reported at the beginning of this thread?

Can you help with advice on what/sequence needs to be run to turn on BT radio, PM if appropriate

Thanks
  • Hi BlueTooth,

The google link did not work. Else where I can download.

Thanks.
  • newone 0 Points
    Want to taste the nicety.... please, please please upload it .
  • Simple unlock for TN765t

Download:

"Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested does not exist.
    Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the document hasn't deleted it."

Unable to download ((
    Please download who managed to download. I want to try on Motorola motonav tn565t.