This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Can't get logged in to Toolbox

pandd15 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Anyone having this issue? It sees my unit when I plug it in but when I try to log in it just never gets connected, so I try to do a restore but it gets almost finished then it reports an error message and doesn't finish. It won't boot up at all, just keeps rebooting. I tried downloading the file listed but just wasn't sure exactly what I needed to do after reading the read-me files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :cry:

Thanks again for all the work you guys have put into making this a great pnd although mine has gone belly up.

Comments

• Try this, format your unit. Wipe the drive clean. Got to Motorola Toolbox and install a backup. Note: It will not recognize the device. Install backup to whatever drive letter you have showing 3.67 gb free space. If this fixes it great if not use TN_fix. This is what I used. See the read me text and follow blueTOOTH's instructions.

This will install the unlock / skin. As seen in First thoughts on TN765t Thread. I had to delete the save folder and the crash.txt file within the GPSPARAM folder to fix mine.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxLFSMPz25ohNDBlMmJiNjMtYjFlNC00ZjE5LWEyNDktNDhmNTdlNGU4Yzgx&hl=en&authkey=CJnf7JYM

Let me know if it works.

Note: just saw on another Post Spyder gave you the link to TNfix2shell. These are basically for the same unlock / skin. The read me text will be a little different for TN_fix. If you have already installed TNfix2shell, then download the TN_fix and check out the read me text.

Ramrod 8)