This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Thunderlizard latest skin

roadmate 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Thunderlizard I love your latest skin. I did notice that if voice recognition is set to on the mic icon is overlayed on top of the eye icon on the main screen. Keep up the good work.

Comments

• Yeah, I have to restate that while I may tweak the skin based upon suggestions, ultimately, I design it the way I like it best (i know this sounds a bit selfish, but hey...at least I'm being honest! ;) ) That being said, I think the VR on the Moto, as with most GPS's, sucks, so I don't use it! Ha! Therefore, I gave it absolutely no consideration on the last tweak!

Thanks for the kudos, and I'm not trying to be facetious, just honestly addressing this flaw. :)
  • Hey roadmate -

I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring your request. When it popped up again from designengineer, I figured I'd give it a try since it was becoming rather popular. I didn't mean to diminish the fact that you also requested by not recognizing you with the tweak! Just so happens that DE was the last one to ask. It was for you too! :wink: :)

Hope it works well for you!