This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Other WinCE Nav Programs on TN765/t

goodhed 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
I just bought my Motorola TN765t navigation device around two months ago. As noted in various other threads, it's one hell of a device but does have a few drawbacks. The biggest and foremost being Motorola withdrawing support for this device.

I have faced this before when I bought my HP iPaq 310, brilliant device again, still works superb and can be upgraded via host of other CE navigation applications out there. Since my return period for the Motonav device has expired, I wanted to check which other programs I can successfully run on this device.

I basically used the unlock option posted in one of the other threads and with the help of Mortscript created shortcuts for these programs. Below is the list of programs that I can confirm are running perfect:

- Destinator 9 (Full-screen)
- Sygic (with TMC, Full-screen)
- POINav (with TMC, Full-screen)

I would welcome suggestions and contributions from other members on the following programs:

- igo / Amigo / Primo (Does anyone know how to create custom data.zip for 854*358 resolution. I've had mixed results on these programs, sometimes they restart the device and sometimes prompts for un-supported resolution)
- NDrive
- Tomtom
- Garmin
- igo Primo

Comments

• Tim 1481 Points
    Just a friendly note that any discussion of hacked/unlicensed software is prohibited on this site.
  • goodhed 0 Points
    Just a friendly note that any discussion of hacked/unlicensed software is prohibited on this site.
    Admin, I understand. I am just sharing ideas and stretching the capabilities of this PND since there is no manufacturer support. Most of these programs are available for trial purposes and can be licensed / purchased by users.

In no way, is this thread intended to exchange hacked / unlicensed software.