This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Stupid question for a newbie

paychekk 0 Points
edited November -1 in Magellan Handheld Forum
I purchased the Explorist 510 and can't figure out how to manually put in your coordinates. For example if I wanted to manually input the following coordinates N 36° 44.607 W 108° 11.650 j Where do I go to on the menu to input this and go to them.
Thanks Mikey

Comments

• zee 97 Points
    I don't have a 510, but check out page 19 in the pdf manual for "how to" info.
  • spokybob 0 Points
    I purchased the Explorist 510 and can't figure out how to manually put in your coordinates. For example if I wanted to manually input the following coordinates N 36° 44.607 W 108° 11.650 j Where do I go to on the menu to input this and go to them.
    Thanks Mikey
    Not a stupid question. I got my old 600 out of the drawer for this one. When you have a fix on your mapscreen, press MARK. You will then see a page that has POI info. Cursor up to the name. Change from POI001 to another name. Then cursor down to the location window. Change the lat/long of your new point. Then cursor down to SAVE. Enter.