This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Motonav serial # Help

sdl2147 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Newbie here. I want to use the Google maps feature to send an address to my TN765T. This requires the serial # of the unit. I have bad eyes and can't read the serial # on the bottom. Is there anywhere in the software that shows the serial #? I've looked around and can't find anything. Thanks

Comments

• moondog151 41 Points
    Yes, there sure is.........go to Main Menu > Settings > System > then select "About", your serial number will be right above the "more"and "contents" tab.
    But don`t forget, that when you send a location from Google maps, and it asks for your serial number in order to send it, omit the very first number, or letter, of your serail number....otherwise, your unit will not recieve that location..........
  • sdl2147 0 Points
    moondog,

Thanks soooo much. I found the serial # where you said it was. It turned out that my blurry eyes had gotten it right,BUT it wasn't working because I didn't know about dropping the first digit. Thank goodness you mentioned it. Kudos to you my friend!
  • moondog151 41 Points
    You`re quite welcome, I`m sure you`ll enjoy your new unit, have fun with it............