This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Custom Gas Station Signs for POI

2»

Comments

• blueTOOTH 0 Points
    yes, it's in there too

There will be several hundred...but it takes time to make...I'm following the poi_visibilities.txt list.

BTW...you can set up prox. alerts to poi in the moto also....Mine warns me of "Dong Taco Bell ahead" and you can create custom verbal warnings. (that's another thread) :wink:
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    That's it!!! Alright!

Can't wait to get the proximity thread going! :wink: :wink: :D

BTW is there anything some of us can do to help with the brand setups?

And shouldn't your TB alert say "Yo quiero Taco Bell"? :lol:
  • It's in the next update

along with all the other "chew spitten" "dixie loven" favorites including the king of heart surgery "Stuckey's"
    Well SHOOOOOOOOOOT! I'll be happier than a tor-na-duh in a trailer park!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Betcha won't have Biscuitville, now will ya??)
  • Ah, TL, who peed in your grits this mornin'? :lol: :lol:

Us Yanks didn't get our Starbucks and we aren't moaning. :roll: :lol: ..... and we won that war, remember? :roll: We should get first dibs!

I saw a Waffle House once....too many pickups with gun racks and drippin' a lot of oil on the parking lot so I passed it by.
    :lol: :lol:
    The problem wuz, they wuz "instant grits"! :lol: :lol:

Oh, and all that oil in the Waffle House parking lot is from the old Harleys (AMF days, mind you... ;) ) :D
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Hey, now.... You really know how to hit a guy where it hurts! I had one of those AMF Harleys. What a fiasco that was. :roll:
  • Ha! I'm currently "bikeless" due to my financial situation, but I'm borrowing a friends 2000 Dyna Wide Glide again this weekend. If anyone sees me cruizin, I know I'll be "grinnin like a mule eatin' briars"!! I'd never ridden a DWG before last weekend, but we became "close friends" real quick. It's a pretty good bike. I love to ride and have missed it since the day I sold my bike. I will not, however, bring my GPS. When I ride, I like to get lost! (that's the adventure of it).

As soon as things improve a bit (which may be very soon), I'll have another cruiser. Just can't think of any other activity I enjoy more (outside of doing things with my kids).
  • rncwalker 0 Points
    Is 'TL8.1a.zip' file still available, Google Drive says that it's not there.?

Robert :cry:
  • rncwalker 0 Points
    What are the # after the names "||1333|2|1333|1333"?

Does anyone also know what "" is?

and how can I map the Icons that I make to the POI's currently in the PND (I have the Motonav TN765)

I want to make also not to have some of the Icons not show and others I do.
    For example:
    I want only a few of the fast foods to show, not all.

Give me Mcdonald's but not KFC, can that be done?

RestaurantFast_FoodMcdonald's||1333|2|1333|1333
    RestaurantFast_FoodKfc||1333|2|1333|1333
    RestaurantFast_FoodBurger King||1333|2|1333|1333

I finally, found in this forum a link that allowed me to get "TL8.1a.zip"

I thank ThunderLizard, blueTOOTH, Spyder63, and anyone else that I did not mentioned for all the information & Skins they provided.

Thank You,

Robert