This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

specs for TOMTOM GO 2535TM 5-INCH PORTABLE BLUETOOTH GPS NAV

amkaos 0 Points
edited November -1 in TomTom Car Forum
hi:
i cant find full specs for this thing..like battery life etc.

OR if it has pedestrian mode etc..

have the probs about many advertised features that dont work at all been updated?

also, what does "via" mean?

thanx

Comments

• amkaos 0 Points
    when i ask about "via", i mean i see it listed as part of a model name.
    thanx
  • dhn 336 Points
    See here:
    http://www.tomtom.com/en_us/products/car-navigation/go-2535-tm-wte/index.jsp

Yes, it has a Pedestrian mode option. What reference to 'via' do you mean? There are Via models and you can travel 'via' a location when a route is established in all models.
  • amkaos 0 Points
    and these are gripes about paying for features listed but not supported::

This review is from: TomTom GO 2535M LIVE 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth GPS Navigator with HD Traffic and Lifetime Maps (Electronics)
    I had one of these for 6 weeks. My biggest issue with it is that almost none of the advertised features have been implemented yet. There is no mapshare yet, no premuim voices, no way to back up the data on the gps (in case you need to do a restore later), only 1 TTS (Text to Speech) voice...The list goes on.

The other problem that I had with it was that at times, it would randomly misname roads and interstates. There was no rhyme or reason as to the cause, sometimes it would be correct, and sometimes not (often times calling an interstate by the number of another state route that crosses the interstate...not even one that's on the route).

ALSO
    what the difference between "tm" and "wte" badges?

the is a little more than confusing..

and no sd or micro sd slot... what?? why not?
    thanx
  • amkaos 0 Points
    sorry about so many posts.. as i research, i can only edit w/in
    15 min..

edit: i found an answer to the wte and tm bagdes..