This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

GPS Recharge

puppyh8er 0 Points
Im using device called SilverCrest PNA-M4310T, and i dont have charger for it. I lost the original charger, and this device couldnt be recharged with the USB for pc connection. My question is, will it charge the battery with universal charger? How my device makes difference beetwen charger, and usb cable? Tnx

Comments

• Im using device called SilverCrest PNA-M4310T, and i dont have charger for it. I lost the original charger, and this device couldnt be recharged with the USB for pc connection. My question is, will it charge the battery with universal charger? How my device makes difference beetwen charger, and usb cable? Tnx
    Depending on the age of the unit, I'd say the battery life has been exhausted and needs to be replaced. I had the same problem and have replaced my battery last month - so far, no problems.

If the USB to PC connection is not recharging the battery, that also points to the need for a new battery. I believe a universal charger that fits your unit, whether AC or through your vehicle's DC, should work properly. I don't think the device cares how it's being charged as long as the connection is correct and the battery is capable of being recharged.
  • i tried several universal car chargers, but it allways shows me like its connected to a pc... i also tried to connect it directly to 5V with small needles, it also showed me the same thing. hmmm
  • pahl1509 0 Points
    Hi, just saw your post, and was hoping you could help me in getting a replacement gps battery for a PNA-M4310 and if you could offer any assistance with changing it..

Parm :?
  • pahl1509 0 Points
    Hi thanx for the quick reply :)
  • no problem :) feel free to ask if u have any more questions