This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

advertising

mahammel 41 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
i didn't check for the right place to ask this. i shudda coudla woulda but i'm too tired and my sleeping pill is taking overrrrrrrrrrr.

since upgrading to RR's latest "b" i'm seeing the one liner adverts on the right top; didn't we get rid of them? i had 2 in a hour show up.

RR any help??

My tired Camel

Comments

• RAMRODSR 41 Points
    ThunderLizard had originally turned the adds off in one of his earlier releases. This now has that added to it. This will be DATARR(6.9AB)NEW POI NO ADDS.zip.

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/pRdGwK

Made for the refreshed NO ADS (I don't want to see them) Camel.............

Ramrod :lol:
  • mahammel 41 Points
    i can't wait to d/l it and run it. that's what i needed to recover from my disappointments in life :twisted:

thanks as always.

BTW you 3 deserve payment where do you want me to send your 3 mercedes?

My Grateful Camel
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    @RAMRODSR - don't hold your breath waiting for those Mercedes! :lol:

@mahammel - quit yer whinin'!! :wink: Give Red Lobster a little business! :lol:
    They have a bar, right?
  • mahammel 41 Points
    yes and so does (cant remember) hotel. if i were shacking up that'd be great! :lol:

but thanks anyway :roll:

My thanks camel
  • cheyenne 0 Points
    It works great. Thank you to all that keep this GPS up to date. Great work
  • RAMRODSR 41 Points
    Well CRAP!!!!

Spend all day in 104 degree heat with 46 percent humidity trying to clean out the garage, making room for the new ride, sweating buckets full and Spyder tells me the Mercedes is a no show............ :evil:

I guess I will have to go sit in my truck and turn on my seat coolers just to cool down :lol:

Your most welcome Camel.............

Ramrod 8)
  • mahammel 41 Points
    he speak with frocked tongue

My indian camel