This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

USB port cable Q

manwithplan46151 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Anyone know where I can pick up aUSB cord charger for my Motonav? I have misplaced mine and would like to use it as a power source on my motorcycle. Thx if anyone can help please email me @ dhenson00755@aol.com....Thx again.Danny.

Comments

• I don't know alot about GPS's. This is my first one. I really don't need it to get around. Just fun to play with. Is this a stupid Q I am asking? Or do they not make replacement USB cords for this thing? I see there has been over 20 views and noone has even replied. I am just curious WHY?. Sorry if it is a dumb question. I can't be beautiful, rich, and smart too. Got to be lacking somewhere. Will someone tell me where I can get this cable please? Thx alot.
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Sorry for the answer delay, but some of us have "real" lives to lead. lol

Find a mobile/ cell phone power cord for a Motorola phone, like Android, and make sure it has the same micro-USB connector as the gps. It will have to plug directly into the gps and not the cradle. In that setup you will lose traffic reception (if you even have a model that supports traffic - you did state which Moto model you have), but to get up and running again....

Or try contacting Moto support.
  • moondog151 41 Points
    Try Amazon.com, just type in ....Motorola Motonav Accessories, and see if there is anything there that fits your needs. I`m pretty sure you`ll find one that will suffice for now...........
  • Try Amazon.com, just type in ....Motorola Motonav Accessories, and see if there is anything there that fits your needs. I`m pretty sure you`ll find one that will suffice for now...........
    Hi, Thx Spyder. I know I don't have much of a life LOL but I have one also.....But, There was 20 others that read the thread, and I was thinking maybe all of them weren't as busy as you and I and coulda took the extra minute to answer. After all they did have the time to look. Anyway. I do appreciate it. have a good day...live free and have fun.