This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

New Night Sky with moon for motonav Skin

ThunderLizard 91 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
If you've taken advantage of BT's sky changes, (included in my last Data.zip skin file) you will recognize how much cooler it can make the 'Nav look! Well, as inspired by my 2 1/2 yr old daughter, who loves the moon and always looks for it on my MotoNav, I enhanced the moon on my previous night sky!

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8NtrQ37fzYrMTg5YTI1NzYtNDFkNi00NWJmLWFhM2EtMmQ5MDM3YWFhMzMw&hl=en_US

Take this file, and replace the following:

Data.zip -> gfx -> BT -> Night -> sky -> nsky3.bmp

Once you've done the replacement, it's a good idea to repair your archive, so the Data file works correctly.

This file shows a starry night with a big full moon (sort of 3-d enhanced by beveling a bit) and some mist around the moon. My daughter loves it!

Enjoy! (here it is...)

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    Thanks, TL. Looks good. Now work on getting the sun and moon to rise and set (on time) like in Primo and we will never have to travel to the beaches of the East or West coasts to see a great sunrise or sunset! :lol: :lol: :roll:
  • Thanks, TL. Looks good. Now work on getting the sun and moon to rise and set (on time) like in Primo and we will never have to travel to the beaches of the East or West coasts to see a great sunrise or sunset! :lol: :lol: :roll:
    To quote the great Clint Eastwood...

"...a man's got to know his limitations."

:lol: :lol:
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    But the Great Clint also said "Go ahead, Make my day!". :lol: :lol: :wink:
  • Hey! Aren't you supposed to be in Hawaii?? :shock: