This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

TN765t

roadmate 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
My cradle and power cord is broken and if anyone is interested in a TN765t gps only please contact me . I have no use for it and thought someone may need one.

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    If you are at all interested in making it "whole" again and hanging on to it cradles can be found on Ebay and most likely a power cord as well. Some Motorola cell phone power cords will work, but the cradle is pretty essential. You can search for the serial number on the back of the cradle. A cradle for a TN555/565 model will work with it, but the 555 cradle will not have traffic receiver.
  • dhave 0 Points
    My cradle and power cord is broken and if anyone is interested in a TN765t gps only please contact me . I have no use for it and thought someone may need one.
    Well ... if you don't have any other takers, I'd be happy to take it off your hands as a second device for my kids. But there may be somebody out there with a more critical need.
  • dhave 0 Points
    ... depending on the price, of course :D
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Looks like this "ship has sailed".

As luck would have it the power cord on my TN765T has now failed. It has developed a bad connection in the male plug end to the cradle and I get intermittent power depending on how I bend the stress relief portion. All fixable, but I will have to destroy the integrity of the original plug - for all the good that did me. This cord has not been abused (or used that much) so I am surprised and disappointed it "broke".
  • Amazon is where I found the traffic cradle and power cord for my 565t, are they the same as the 700 series? It was about $60'ish.

I'm sure you can find a complete motonav on ebay for about the same price or a little more.