This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Silence in the thread

blueTOOTH 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Wow it's quiet! :lol:

Waiting Sucks :evil:

Comments

• Spyder63 231 Points
    Agreed, on both points! :lol:

Lots of chatter on Motonav support forum about support, or lack of, that unexpectedly filled my mailbox yesterday. :evil: I'm not even going to attempt to get a new power cable out of them. Life is too short.

Leading rain edge of Irene just arrived in Central PA. Good day to tackle little projects I have been putting off - like fix power cord. :idea:
  • I finally cracked the code and got access to the admin functions and what did I find!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    That is great!!! . :lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!! We knew they were out to get us!

:roll:
  • I finally cracked the code and got access to the admin functions and what did I find!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    That's flippin' hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, that's what you find when you "root" a GPS!
  • @Bluetooth.......absolutely excellent!!
  • @blueTOOTH?
    Is there anyway to MOD the Bluetooth compatibility string?
    I have a Sony Xperia X10, it IS compatible with the TN30, and there are some Sony Ericsson phones that are compatible with the TN765, however, my Xperia X10 does not see/find/connect to my TN765. Any ideas.....I know that it is a .dll file and the BT profile has to be the same.
    Can one "copy" the profile from the X10 and place it in the BT folder of the PND?
    I don't know how far you have gotten in "rooting/ cracking" this beast, however, same ole thang at Motorola/MOTONAV nosupport dept. an "OH WELL, we cant help you, buy a phone that is" ????
    HMPH, I get SOOOooo frustrated with these people, and half of them cant speak English, much less understand it.
  • I'm not sure it will work with the X10. The only .dll's included are for the X1 which was winmobile (I'm guessing). The x10 is droid and would require new .dll's...don't know if you'd ever find one since the .dll's included are custom for this build....no future updates available. That's the whole problem with this custom built bluetooth stack. We need a new 3rd party one that will allow us to make connections with phones that are not listed.

BTW: Saw the announcement about "Ice Cream Sandwich" for the x10 in October....looks nice.
  • Thank you for.that info bT... It is certainly frustrating when you get no help fron Moto.
    Guess Ill have to be patient......i will have to keep swapping.my sim card out..
    Hey love the skins and tweaks.......thank you so much.....

Yes the white "Racheal"is nice...dubbed "Ice Cream Sandwich"....
    Mine.is.the black and titanium. Just love it!!! O rooted.it and I am using.some.nodded ROM from XDA dev site. I could use my phone.for.all of.it...but I like using this using the Motonav...
    Again Thank you...