This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Street on map doesn't appear when setting destination

Keitho 0 Points
edited November -1 in TomTom Car Forum
I have a ONE XL just bought second-hand. I discovered some streets that are on the map don't appear when trying to set them as destinations. Any ideas why?

Comments

• dhn 336 Points
    Do you have the current (875) map?
  • Keitho 0 Points
    Device says 'New Zealand" v830.2348. Even if not the latest version, I wondered why a street I can find on the map does not appear as an option when I try to enter it as a destination.
  • dhn 336 Points
    Because maps are continually updated with new information from map to map. The current one is 875.

As it happens, I have a NZ map version 835 as my wife goes to NZ frequently on business. She points out that streets don't seem to change that much in the Auckland area where she travels but perhaps on the South Island you need a more updated one to see the street in question.

Go to routes.tomtom.com and type in the street in question. If it's shown there, likely to be on a current NZ map.