This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

tomtom via 14,15 series camera

roadster 96 Points
edited November -1 in TomTom Car Forum
with the camera lert, can you change the sound of the camera alert its a beep beep type enough to make you jump

Comments

• dhn 336 Points
    For the 15x models, yes. Services-->Safety Cameras-->Alert Settings.

Then you get a screen with the various types of cameras. Click on one of them and you are asked whether you wish to disable. Say 'No' and the following screen allows you to enter a distance for the warning in advance.

Finally, the following screen gives you the option of many different tones to select.

I assume the 14X is the same.
  • thank you , I want to enterly change the Audable to a personal one.

I think I will opt for the 1535 again due to Our mayor placing in speed cams.

As long as I am abe to do jsut that.

Also without choosing a route, just driving and the gps is in VIEW mode I wonder if it chimes on. because that is the TICKET.
  • dhn 336 Points
    I am not certain the tone change to something personal can be done. Think it's just a variety of tones that can be offered.
  • I see them now wished a voiced said speed camera lol. At least I got the tt lol. Thans
  • well fun while it lasted could not hear the gps too low defective purchase I guess