This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

quiet please

mahammel 41 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Sure is getting quiet here ladies and gentlemen.

can we stir up something?

My (bored) Camel :twisted:

Comments

• Spyder63 231 Points
    We didn't want to wake you! :lol:

You stir first. :roll:
  • Okay

SEX

My sexy camel
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    You're perseverating again....

I don't think we can discuss that here but this may float your lumpy boat - a POI that I'm sure is one of your Favorites: 40.039115,-76.10497 or if that isn't doing it for you then try 40.041152,-76.179128

:wink: :wink: :lol:
  • you're so transparent. both locations in PA. Haarrrumph.

any 765 GPS news, anyone? any good word? now that Moto is giving up everything except their core business, maybe there's something good someone has found out about the PNC stuff? Maybe?????

Arach: are BMW K1200LT's good for the money? are repairs high if needed? are repairs needed? do they run forever?

i found one for $8750. it's a 2005 with what appears to be all the options (or most).

good deal?

My (thinking of a bike again) Camel
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Nothing good from Motorola, actually nothing from Moto.

As for Beemer, that sounds like a good price. I can ask a friend that will only own BMWs. He traded in a 2006 1200 RT and bought a new K1600 GTL for about $25k. His 1200 did the entire USA, including Alaska with no problems. Service can be a bit pricey. It is a BMW after all. :shock:

I had his 1200 for several days and grew to like it a lot. Very agile and easily handled by us old farts. Way better than my Goldwing Aspencade. Good power. Seemed comfortable. When/if I get rid of the Hondas I will go BMW for sure. Does the one you are looking at have a Garmin gps? How many miles on it?