This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

TN765T at Sears website for $99

davelac 91 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
I picked up a spare 765T today for $99. Happened to be doing another online/"pick up at store" order for a Christmas gift and checked the latest price on the Motonav while I was there. Several Sears stores in my area had a number of units remaining. I'm guessing I can at least update it to the last good maps with the MotoExtras toolbox.

If anyone knows differently, please let me know. I might return it if that's the case or may keep it for spare parts. Not sure which yet.

Comments

• Spyder63 231 Points
    Last time I updated a new unit was about a month ago and it all worked then. Both firmware and map updates.

Good price. I'm gonna wait until they drop to $59.99 for my next one... :wink: :roll:
  • Updates were successful. At least Motorola is still supporting the ability to update to their last known releases.
  • Just out of curiousity, what version of Navteq maps were you able to obtain with your newest unit? Was it newer than the Q4 2009 version?
  • They're the 2009-Q4 maps, same as my previous upgrades on my other 765ts.
  • Okey dokey, thanks for the info......